Changes and Improvements
The main complaints of the RG350 have all been addressed in this revision.
- The d-pad position is swapped with the left analog stick. Now the d-pad is up top and the analog below it
- The internal microSD card is now accessible from the outside of the shell. The secondary microSD slot is still present too
- The analog sticks are now low profile versions, which protrude less distance from the shell. This should mean the device is more easily pocketable than its older brother
- The LCD has even had an upgrade, from 320×240 to 640×480
- The power button is now on the right-hand side of the shell.
- The volume rocker is now on the left-hand side of the shell.
- Both microSD slots are accessible on the bottom of the RG350m
- TF Card : Support tf card max to 256GB